We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask that our users do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please contact us to request removal of particular content from ShweDream.com, using our contact us page.
Please provide the following with your request.
- 1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- 2. Identify the material or link you claim is infringing
- 3. Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- 4. Include both of the following statements in the body of the notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- 5. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
ShweDream.com will remove the infringing material(s), according to the procedures outlined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
However, under federal law, if you knowingly misrepresent that online material as infringing, you may be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury and civil penalties, including monetary damages, court costs, and attorney’s fees.